I remember I use to call it 'being spontaneous' . . . until there were no checks coming in. Reality set in quickly!
In this episode of The Consult in Jeans Podcast, I share some secrets to staying consistent with life, home-based business, and family. There's also a self-check tool in there that will help you GROW A PAIR...literally! Listen below, then check out the resources notes below.
Resources I share in this episode:
- Score.org for FREE business mentoring. This has been a saving grace for me.
- LinkedIn.com ( and the Linked In Sales Navigator). LI is a great tool for scouting out people, businesses and relationships that can continue to build your brand, career and portfolio.
- Calendars. The bane of my existence and the key to ultimate productivity. I use Google Calendar because it syncs with my life. Here's an AWESOME video to turnup your Google calendar: click here
- My New Lifestyle Design Pinterest Board There's a lot of neat things here, but check out the DIY wall calendars and boards-all for $50 or less!
board. There are some great ideas for DIY calendars and wall planners for under $50.
- Book: The Four Disciplines of Execution. Great book and strategy for getting things done. Click this link to go directly there.
- GFDI: Go Effing Do It. Here's the site: https://goo.gl/26nXXS. Great accountability resource if you need a swift kick in the pants to get started and stay on track!