Top of the morning Denim Lovers!
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with my friend, Kachelle Kelly. Let me just tell you she's amazing! Kachelle created the movement, Dream. Pray. Hustle., along with the brainchildren Boss Women Pray and Boss Men Pray. These two breakout books filled a huge void: a go-to for entrepreneurs! In this episode, she share with us:
- why are Christians the brokest, most broken & overweight people?
- your gift is not just for use in the church to not get paid for!
- the bigger you grow, the bigger your problems; you have to be ok with not-great days!
- Stop making it about you! It’s not about your fear, your struggle, your inabilities. Just serve.
- Take a moment to meditate on why you’re in business, then go after it. Figure out how to not make excuses. Make a list of everything you want to do with deadlines and dates, accountability partners, conferences.
- Only spend money if it will make money!
- Authenticity means not being a borrowed version of yourself, and not caring what others think or so…and being ok and feeling good about it; being at peace, taking responsibility, and being attached at your core.
Kachelle's Online Space:
The Kachelle Kelly Mobile app (iTunes & Android)