With the numerous demands of leadership, it’s easy to fall in the trap of poor time management. As a matter of fact, time management is one of the top 3 challenges of most new leaders! Today’s quote will help you understand the difference of a leader’s consistency:
Here are a few tips that will help you be more consistent:
- Remember: Success, not perfection. Do the most important things. Delegate the rest.
- Create a schedule. Operate in it.
- Chart your progress. Check what works, eliminate what doesn’t. We love report cards.
- Celebrate small wins. Buy yourself a cupcake…or a real cake, just because.
- Revise, Tweak & Improve. Create a systematic approach to your consistency. It will appear over time.
- Share it with someone(s). The best way to learn is to teach.
- Illustrate your efforts and release on social media. This makes you the expert. Plus, you never know who else is struggling with the same issue.
Have any more tips to help be more consistent? Help us out and share your thoughts below.